Differences in Internet Providers?

I JUST started with Spectrum Internet Service and find their speed to be above average as well as, so far as I can tell, their quality of staff at their support site. However, I am finding TONS of security hassles with every browser I try (ie: Firefox, Chrome, Brave, etc) as well as on web sites I have used, and either paid for and/or been registered with for many years! Has anyone else encountered these kind of hassles? Does anyone have suggestions as to good quality, average speed, internet providers in the East Central Florida region? (Daytona Beach south to Cocoa Beach) Thanks in advance, a newbie (as in first post) Techspot user, and daily internet user for over 25 years.

I JUST started with Spectrum Internet Service and find their speed to be above average as well as, so far as I can tell, their quality of staff at their support site. However, I am finding TONS of security hassles with every browser I try (ie: Firefox, Chrome, Brave, etc) as well as on web sites I have used, and either paid for and/or been registered with for many years! Has anyone else encountered these kind of hassles? Does anyone have suggestions as to good quality, average speed, internet providers in the East Central Florida region? (Daytona Beach south to Cocoa Beach) Thanks in advance, a newbie (as in first post) Techspot user, and daily internet user for over 25 years.
Spectrum's speed and support sound good, but those security hassles across browsers are a pain! While ISPs rarely cause widespread browser issues, it could be conflicting security software or outdated browsers. Run a malware scan to be safe.

As for other options in East Central Florida (Daytona Beach to Cocoa Beach), consider AT&T's fiber for potentially stronger security or Verizon's fixed wireless for competitive speeds.

Back